Thread: Magnificent Mischief-Maker Mimi Angel!

Magnificent Mischief-Maker Mimi Angel!

Dearest Mimi, you are absolutely beautiful! You're so cute in that adorable kitten photo, standing up on your hind legs in that plant pot. That trademark Tuxedo Shorthair fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes and that big black splotch over your nose! And I'm sure you've become even cuter and more precious and adorable since then. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have and always will have! You're your dear Purrrson's Purrrents' cat, a destroyer of plants and a general mischief maker. Everyone loves you, even the gardeners (though perhaps not the mice!). You've enjoyed both the busy city cat's life and that of leisurely country living. You're Lady of the Manor, served by many people willing to feed you, stroke you, and attend to your every need.

I'm so sorry you were called to the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age. My very deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrsons and to all who love you and grieve you so deeply. They miss you so very much! Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again, watching over your Purrrsons and sending down love to them. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that you are with them always, watching over them and sending down love, and you'll all be together again, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Mimi Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 12-01-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Fur Angel Mimi~

To the family of beautiful Mimi~

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your beautiful Tuxie girl Mimi, taken from you far before her time. But while her time on this earth was brief, the joy she brought to this world, to all who knew and loved her over those 3 wonderful years, is incaluable. Every minute of those 3 years she embraced all that life had to offer, be it in the burbs or the country with unbridled enthusiasm, bringing endless smiles, love and laughter to all who crossed her path. What a priceless gift!

How lucky you were, having been blessed with a furkid as beauitful, as sweet and loving, as sunny and joyful as your dear Mimi. Never to be forgotten, she lives on in your hearts and in your countless cherished memories, until that wonderful day when you and she are together again.

Thank you so much for sharing your cherished memories with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one very special girl. What a gem your Mimi was, and so very deserving of being honored here today.

And dear Mimi, until that happy day of reunion, romp and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of your much missed fur babies. And please send down your love to your family from the Rainbow Bridge. They miss you so very much!

Pure joyfulness!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am sorry Mimi went to the Bridge so early. She is now pain free, and waiting for you.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana