Thread: Gorgeous Gizmo!

Gorgeous Gizmo!

Dearest Gizmo, you are gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful big Persian guy you are, with that fluffy orange fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and perky little ears and lovely big orange eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so relaxed, stretched out there on your back with your paws tucked in and showing off that huge fluffy tail. I wish I could reach through the screen to Missoula, MT to pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course), and pet your kitty pals Tiger and Punkin, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all and rub your tummy if so desired for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your very own special time when you want your Purrrsons to pet you (and not one minute before that). They can and they will pet you then, and you follow them around until they do. You like to pester your kitty buddies Tiger and Punkin. After your nap, you chase them around when they want to sleep! We're very sorry to learn your family lost your other male cat Blackie to kidney problems. He was loving and sweet all the time, a precious reminder from God that no two cats are alike. Now he is a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day.. You are special to your dear family, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gizmo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tiger and Punkin and Purrrsons are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Blackie Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Gizmo!!!

Hi Gizmo! Happy Cat of the Day!

Wow! What a gorgous, hunky and handsome Persian angel boy you are, Gizmo! Just look at that magnificent coat, that tail! And how sweet are those little footies and pawsies, hehe You really are tempting and teasing us with that fluffy belly, Gizmo!

What a character you are, Gizmo, definitely a boy who knows what he wants and when he wants it, keeping your humans wanting for more, demanding attention on your terms (that is when you're not "tormenting" your fur sisters, Tiger and Punkin
    ). Brothers can be like that, always tormenting their poor sisters! But when all is said and done, you couldn't be any more purrfect if you tried, Gizmo, inside and out!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Blackie. But how well you are carrying on his legacy, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives! Just as your mom says, no two kitties are alike, each special in their own unique way, loved equally! And so you have carved out your very own place in your humans' hearts, nestled right beside Blackie's!

We lost our other male cat to kidney problem because we had to put him to sleep. Blackie was loving and sweet all the time. And God just wanted us to know that no two cats are the same. But we love Gizmo because he is special.
    Your family is so very blessed, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, sweet and loving furkid in you, Gizmo! You truly are a gem, a joy, and so very deserving of your big kday of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gizmo! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with sisters Tiger and Punkin; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses on demand; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Gizmo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Tiger and Punkin too!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Gizmo! And hello to your kitty-siblings Punkin and Tiger, too!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your orange ginger coat, your full fluffy fur, and your cute paws! Gentle tummy-rubs to you, if you like them!

You are a busy kitty, too! You sometimes pester Tiger and Punkin, even if they are ready to nap. Then you too settle down for a nap! You follow your people around until they figure out that it is time for petting! Then you allow them to pet you - purrrrr-fect! Best of all- the three of you are loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Gizmo, and love to Tiger and Punkin too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Gorgeous Gizmo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana