Hi Shrek in Saint-Petersburg, Russia! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Be still my heart!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful Pastel Ferret you are, sweetheart! Your photos are exquisite! Kudos to your very talented photographer mom/dad! Then again, with you as her/his photo subject how could she/he go wrong!

I had never met a "Pastel" Ferret before today, and I must say, Shrek, whomever labeled your breed "Pastel" sure hit the mark! What coloring! And how heart-melting is that sweet face of yours, those big, dark eyes! You sure know how to pose for the camera! And not one to stand on your outer beauty alone, you're even MORE beautiful in personality and heart, the sweetest, most adorable and loving Ferret on the planet!

How blessed your human is, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! It's no wonder she/he fell in love you at first sight, by a photograph alone! She/he knew that very moment that you were "the one," and what a heavenly match it's turned out to be! What a gem you are, Shrek, just as special as can be, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shrek! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...burrowing through your tunnels and playing with your Ferret pals; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Shrek, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your Ferret friends, too!

Those eyes!!!