Thread: Magnificent Moon

Magnificent Moon

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 215
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful girl who loves to play with bubbles in the yard.
    You love the beach, water and definately tennis balls.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Moon!!!

Good morning, Moon, a.k.a. Tennessee Mountain Moonshine! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Golden Retriever and Lab loving home...including my girl, Peach!

What a stunning, platinum blond beauty you are indeed, Moon! Your long, flowing coat, your fluffy tail are magnificent! And how perfectly named you are, Moon, your bright and sparkling personality so perfectly reflecting that heavenly body above! And just look at that million mega watt smile!!! Well, you have every reason to smile, Moon, enjoying the good life there in sunny FL, with miles of soft, sandy beaches to romp on and surf to swim in, all of that driftwood to retrieve...not to mention Happy Hour!

But nothing beats being so loved by your devoted humans! How blessed they are, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Moon! In looks and in personality you embody all of those traits we Retriever lovers cherish in your beloved breed! Golden to the core, a friend to all...that's YOU! And Moon, I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Star. But through you, her heavenly light lives on! (I too had a Retriever named Star!)

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, being treated to your "over the moon," heartmelting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing fetch and chasing those bubbles; romping on the beach, digging up some driftwood, hehe; taking a nice walk, spreading joy to all you meet; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans!!! Oh...and Happy Hour! lol
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Moon, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Tennis ball or bubbles?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Moon, a.k.a. Tennessee Mountain Moonshine, what a beautiful lady you are! That pale-colored fur coat is absolutely gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with that great big smile. You love to play "fetch" whenever someone will throw the tennis ball. You also love playing with soap bubbles and going to the beach. You're very gentle, everyone's friend when you're out walking. You are your dear family's second Golden, after their first Golden, Star, who was with them for 11 years. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Moon, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special trip to Sanibel Island for the beach and Happy Hour! We know Star Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-27-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Golden Retriever you are, Magnificent Moon.
    You love to go to the beach, play with bubbles and tennis balls.
    Congrats on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana