Thread: Precious Child Kiwi!

Precious Child Kiwi!

Dearest Kiwi, you are adorable! What an utterly precious child you are, only ten weeks old, with that beautiful pale fur, Tabby markings just starting to show. You have the sweetest face with those big perky ears and long white whiskers and lovely huge kitten- (and maybe some Siamese) blue eyes looking out at your world with fascination. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're so special, uncomplaining and you hardly ever even meow. You check your wet-food dish, and you're fine if it isn't dinnertime yet. If you don't find something to play with, you sit and watch TV. Your dear person says you're quite adorable doing that, and I'd love to see it! Even the vet's office adores your uncomplaining nature, calling you their little trooper. Your person feels very fortunate to have you in the family. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiwi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Kiwi!

Hi Kiwi in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, pawsitively precious, blue-eyed fluff nugget you are, cuite pie! That sweet, little face of yours, that wide-eyed look of wonder, has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! And talk about well mannered and "chill!" You just go with the flow, never demanding, enjoying every minute of life as it comes; the ultimate "trooper!" No wonder everyone you meet falls hopelessly in love...including your vet and staff!

Endless thanks to your human for choosing rescue, providing you with the happiest and most love filled of lives! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid, a best furry friend as special as you in her/his life! What fun you and she/he are in for over the months and years to come, sharing countless happy times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! What a gem you are, Kiwi, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Kiwi! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, playing and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Kiwi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Precious Kiwi on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana