Dearest Kiwi, you are adorable! What an utterly precious child you are, only ten weeks old, with that beautiful pale fur, Tabby markings just starting to show. You have the sweetest face with those big perky ears and long white whiskers and lovely huge kitten- (and maybe some Siamese) blue eyes looking out at your world with fascination. Thank you for sharing that great photograph with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're so special, uncomplaining and you hardly ever even meow. You check your wet-food dish, and you're fine if it isn't dinnertime yet. If you don't find something to play with, you sit and watch TV. Your dear person says you're quite adorable doing that, and I'd love to see it! Even the vet's office adores your uncomplaining nature, calling you their little trooper. Your person feels very fortunate to have you in the family. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiwi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.