Thread: Beautiful Lea!!!

Beautiful Lea!!!

Hi Lea! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, personality packed pupper you are, Lea, one beautiful blend of Chow and Golden! And oh yes, quite the doggie supermodel! But after reading your proud human's loved filled tribute, it's not your obvious outer beauty that sealed the deal for me but your big heart!

Right before my 12th birthday, I announced to my parents that it was time to get a dog. Shortly thereafter, we went canine shopping and found the radiant, unsurpassable Lea at our last stop. As we held our warm ball of fur for the first time, we knew that destiny had brought us together. Throughout the years, Lea has been the most wonderful dog anyone could ask for.
    No doubt about it, Lea, it was destined to be that you and your family would be as one. They knew the moment they laid eyes on you, held you, that you were "the one" and how right they were! Not simply a pet, or even a best friend you, Lea, are your family's Dog of a Lifetime! How very, very blessed your humans are, having known your love and companionship the past 12 wonderful years; the most wonderful dog a human could hope for; the most special dog in the universe!!! And while you may be entering your golden years, Lea, sounds to be like you still have a ton more living and loving (fence jumping and mice hunting!) to do! And with Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner so much celebrating (and feasting, lol) to look forward to!

How blessed your family is, Lea, having a joyful, sweet and loving furkid, a trusted confidant and furry soulmate in you, Lea. You truly are a treasure, your family's bright and beautiful shining star, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Although Lea may not be with us much longer, we will forever treasure her as the most special dog in the universe. "Love" is an inadequate word to describe what we will always feel for our shining star.

Great thanks to your *special person* for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl, and the very special place you hold in your humans' heart, and they in yours! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...scaling those fences and chasing mice, hehe; taking a nice walk on your beautiful HI beach, maybe a car ride; receiving tons of skritches and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Lea, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day; Dog of a Lifetime!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lea

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 296
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful senior.
    I was really impressed that you still jump fences.
    You have had a wonderful life with a family who loves you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lea, you are beautiful indeed, an absolutely stunning combination of the Chow Chow and Golden Retriever breeds! You're so pretty with that thick golden-brown coat and that sweet face with the fluffy ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You and your dear people adopted each other when you were just a puppy. You've been together some twelve years now, and all along you've maintained that smashing charm. You still jump fences and hunt mice, and you still pose for the camera like the world-class supermodel you are. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. They will forever treasure you as the most special dog in the universe. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lea, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Beautiful Lea!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana