Thread: Darling Little Bailey!

Darling Little Bailey!

Dearest little Bailey, you are darling and precious! What an adorable little fellow you are in that great photo, only two months old! Thank you for sharing it with us. You're so cute, lying there on your back among those cushions, with your back feet up showing off those pretty little pink and black paw pads. Your fur has such a nice colorful design and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, peeking out from your front paws, with that cute pink nose and lovely big kitten-blue eyes and open mouth. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Westbury, NY to very gently finger-pet that tummy and skritch that head (only if you want me to, of course) and pet your dear retriever buddy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will finger-pet and skritch you as desired and pet your retriever buddy for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were found in a back-yard shed when you were only about two weeks old. We don't know how you wound up there, but we're so glad and grateful that your dear Purrrsons found you and took you Home. At that age, you wouldn't have survived alone much longer. Lots of sleepless nights and kitten formula and fuss, and you're not only surviving but thriving now! You and your doggie housemate are great pals, and you think you're bigger. You love to play and unravel the toilet paper and bathe in the doggie's bowl. You're the cutest little thing, and you and your doggie pal and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bailey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, adorable Bailey and happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I am so glad your people found you in the shed, and brought you indoors! Lots of sleepless nights, kitten formula and fuss, and now you are thriving! You are doing Big Kitty things like unrolling the toilet tissue and checking out the dog's water dish! You and doggie are already pals!

You have such nice markings! I like your black and pink paw pads, your round face, and your blue eyes! I am sending you a very gentle little *kiss* because you are adorable! Best of all- you are doing well and are loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie kitten Bailey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Bailey!!!

***CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALERT***

Oh my goodness! What a pawsitively precious wee one you are, Bailey, over the moon heart-melting, and your heartwarming, miracle rescue story beyond heartwarming!!!

He was found in a shed in the back yard when he was only about two weeks old. We have no idea where he came from, but know he would not have survived on his own at that age. Sleepless nights, kitten formula and lots of fuss, and he is now not only surviving, but thriving!
    Thankfully a higher power led your furever family to be to that shed on that fateful day, and the rest is happy history! Endless gratitude to your humans for their commitment, for going the extra mile and doing all that was necessary (including foregoing sleep!) to save you! As your human says, thanks to their tireless efforts you not only survived but thrived! How well their devotion has been rewarded, having been serendipitiously blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as precious, as sweet as you, Bailey! And on a side note...having always been mom to a "mixed" canine/feline household, I'm not at all surprised to learn that even a mere 2 months old you're already teaching your Golden buddy who's boss!

You truly are one extra special boy, Bailey, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...making all sorts of fun kitten mischief: playing with your pup pal, the Golden, unraveling rolls of TP, and bathing in the doggie's water bowl, lol; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Bailey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear Golden pal, too!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable kitten you are, Little Bailey.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana