Thread: Precious Ruby!

Precious Ruby!

Hi Ruby in France! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, most precious baby girl you are! Your coat is so sleek and shiny, your coloring SO pretty; the perfect canvas for those sparkling yellow eyes!

Oh yes! I do remember Tigrou! I'm so very sorry to hear that he's left for the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure Minnie misses him terribly, but it sounds like slowly but surely you're winning over her heart! And no doubt, after some time, you and she will become the best of friends; for sure you've already won over your Daddy's heart!

How lucky he is, having beautiful, playful, sweet and loving, attention and cuddles craving fur baby in you, sweetheart! He sure does love you, and I know you love him back ten fold! And how lucky are you, living there in beautiful France, with trees (and your master's shoulders) to climb, a sis fur to play with! And just look at that view! Yes, you truly are living the good life, Ruby; a life rich with love; just as it should be!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning a bit about your wonderful life, has been such a treat! You truly are a gem of a girl, Ruby, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...working on winning over Minnie, hehe; playing
    in your yard, climbing trees; riding on your Daddy's shoulder and receiving tons of cuddlesk and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ruby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Minnie, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ruby, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful young lady you are, with that soft-looking dark fur and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes. You are lovely indeed, and thank you for sharing those great photos with us that show your loveliness so well. Your dear Daddy is a gifted photographer, but then how could he miss with such a terrific model! I'm so sorry to learn that your dear big brother Tigrou became an Angel and went to the Rainbow Bridge four weeks ago. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Combourg, Brittany, France and pet you, and pet your dear friend Mimie and Angel friend Tigrou, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Daddy is petting you and Mimie and the other Angels are petting Tigrou for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're a lovely girl who loves hugs and affection. You hardly ever meow, but you have a loud purr. You love playing and climbing trees. You also love climbing on your dear Daddy's shoulder and licking his beard. You're Mimie's new girlfriend,and you like to tease her. She's starting to get used to you, which wasn't easy at first. She's very likely grieving and missing Tigrou. You're working very hard to win her over, and one day I'm sure you and she will become best of friends. You're just four months old, and you all have years of fun and affection ahead! You and Mimie and Daddy and Tigrou Angel all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ruby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mimie and Daddy and Tigrou Angel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Ruby on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mello, my name is Ruby I'm four months old. I am a lovely cat. I love hugs and I love affection. I'm Mimie's new girlfriend, because Tigrou died four weeks ago (you may remember on this site) I'm four months old, and I love to play and climb trees. I also love to climb on my master's shoulders and lick his beard ...

I like to tease Mimie, who is starting to get used to me, which was not easy at first. Maybe she missed Tigrou, I do not know. But I tried very hard to be friendly and win her over. I hardly ever meow, but I purr very loud !

So I love my new family.
    Bonjour, lovely Ruby! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your dark fur which looks so soft, and your big golden eyes! You are a very lovely cat!

I smiled when I read about the things you like to do! You play and climb trees! You climb on master's shoulders and lick his beard! You tease Mimie at times, and she is starting to get used to you. I am sure she will continue to do that! (She might be missing Tigrou in her own way.) You love hugs and affection, and you purr very loud!

As my friend tatsxxx11 said- lots of hugs, snuggles and smooches to you, sweet Ruby! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678