Thread: Sweet Sadie!

Sweet Sadie!

Hi Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, oh so photogenic Wheaton girl you are, Sadie!!! Those big brown eyes of yours are total heart-melters, and how beautiful is your soft as a cloud, curly coat! How wonderful for your young skin sister that it also happens to be hypoallergenic! And not only are you one beautiful girl, you're just as sweet and loving, as well mannered (take note little brother!) as can be! Oh, and talented, as smart as a whip to boot!

Yes, your family sure did hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into the pack! Inside and out, in looks, pesonality and heart, you're pure perfection on 4 paws! How lucky your family is, Sadie, having a furkid as special as you to call their very own! You're one gem of a girl, sweet Sadie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Sadie has the sweetest disposition. She hardly ever barks. She loves to snuggle on the coach. She is the most gentle medium-sized dog I've ever met.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sadie! Meeting you (and Cooper!) today, seeing your bevy of utterly heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebraton, sweetheart...playing with brother Cooper, chasing (but not catching) those pesky squirrels; honing those impressive tricks and feasting on your fave foods and treats (carrots, lol); cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you beautiful, sweet Sadie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to adorable brother Cooper too!

SO sweet!!!

Better together!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sadie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful and well behaved girl you are.
    Little brothers are not always well behaved, I know that for sure.
    Have fun chasing those squirrels, but don't catch any

Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sadie, you are adorable! What a beautiful Wheaten Terrier you are, so pretty with that fluffy fur and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And how nice for your dear allergic skin-sister that that fur is hypoallergenic! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. It's so good to see you with your beautiful little brother Cooper. And what a delightful personality you have! You're a very good dog. You listen well, and you do many tricks on command. You and dear Cooper love chasing squirrels in the yard, and there's no need to catch one! You're so sweet, you hardly ever bark, and you love to snuggle on the couch. You and Cooper and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sadie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cooper and skin-sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special carrot or two!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Wheaten Terrier you are, Sadie. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana