Thread: Precious Rosie

Precious Rosie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 178
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a sweet little girl who gives kisses
    Rats are very smart and make great pets.
    You prove that so celebrate your world famous day

Precious Rosie!

Good morning, Rosie in the UK! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

AWW!!! What a beautiful Grey Hooded rattie girl you are, Rosie! And not only beautiful in looks but in heart and personality; the sweetest rattie ever! Many people may label you kids as "scary," but they haven't met you! If any girl could win over the heart of a non-believer it's you, Rosie! Who could resist a girl as gentle, as loyal and loving as you! I can only imagine what a treat it is, being on the receiving end of those sweet Rosie smooches!

Rosie is special to me because she keeps me company all day and she is so loving back to me as well. Some people are afraid of rats, or think they don't like them, but Rosie would change their minds. She is not only adorable, but is friendly, loving and not at all nippy, either.
    How very lucky your human is, having a furbaby, a best friend as beautiful, as loving, as special as you, Rosie! You truly are one fine amabassador for ratties near and far, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and spending special time with your
    human; feasting on all your fave foods; giving and receivng bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Rosie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rosie, you are adorable! What a darling and precious little Grey Hooded Rat you are, with that soft-looking coat and that sweet face with those lovely dark eyes and what looks like a smile (and maybe is!). And what a delightful personality you have! You are your dear person's best friend, whom you keep company all day and are so loving back to. As he/she says, you're "friendly, loving and not at all nippy." You give her/him little rat kisses and whisker-tickles. You're best friends and love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Rosie, on being POTD! You are so precious, adorable, brilliant, beautiful, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) We're so glad you have a wonderful life with a loving human parent who truly appreciates you. Rats and all rodents are under-appreciated by ignorant people ... We all rodents and we are especially glad you are POTD today! Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetheart! XOXO

*Our Adopted Cavies/Guinea Pigs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*November is *Adopt-a-Senior-Pet Month*

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day, Precious Rosie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana