Thread: Adorable Little Garfield!

Adorable Little Garfield!

Dearest Garfield, what an absolutely adorable young man you are! You were only six weeks old in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Now you're a big boy of two months old, even bigger and fluffier and cuter, I bet! That marmalade-color fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with your cute little pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. My marmalade (with white) girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" and "You're the kitten I would have had, if I'd ever had kittens!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the most even-tempered kitten your dear Purrrson has ever known. You ride on his/her shoulder without digging your claws in. You love to climb and be on top of everything (though your Purrrson's hair is too slippery for you to get up top there). You're very affectionate, a real love-bug with a big purr. You love to cuddle and nuzzle around her/his chin. You watch every move he/she makes until you fall asleep, and you sleep like a pro. You love each other very much, don't you, and you're looking forward to many adventures ahead. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This is Garfield. He's six weeks old in this picture, but is a bit older now. He's a marmalade colored tabby, definitely a mixed breed. What makes Garfield so special, is that he is the most even-tempered kitten I have ever know, and will ride on my shoulder without digging his claws into it. He loves to climb, and be at the highest point of anything, but does not try for the top of my head like he does the cat tree - apparently my hair is is just too slippery for a good grip!

He loves to cuddle and nuzzle around my chin. He's just so adorable and loving. His fur looks like he's going to be a longish-haired boy, but right now you can clearly see his orange tabby markings. He has a big purr, and I am so happy to be his forever human! Those golden eyes follow my every move, until he falls asleep - which he does like it's his job! We look forward to many adventures ahead.
    Hello, Garfield kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable six-week old kitten you were! I'm sure you are a most handsome big kitten now! I like your marmalade colored fur, which looks so fluffy and soft! I can see your tabby markings, and I like your lovely golden eyes too! You are sooooo cute!

You are a good climber, aiming for the highest point of anything! You go up to the top of the cat tree, or ride on your person's shoulder. You are a watchful kitty, following your person's every move! You are a loving, cuddly kitty with a very big purr! You are a champion sleeper Your person writes, "I am so happy to be his forever human! We look forward to many adventures ahead." I am sure you and your caring person will make many memories together! As my friend phesina said, you share a wonderful love-filled home! Perfect!

Happy, happy CAt of the Day to Garfield!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Garfield!!!

***KITTEN ALERT*** Oh my gosh, what an adorable orange marmalade Tabby fur nugget you are, Garfield! I can hardly take the cuteness! But as cute as you are, you're even more special in purrsonality, the consummate cuddles craving love bug!

What makes Garfield so special, is that he is the most even-tempered kitten I have ever know, and will ride on my shoulder without digging his claws into it. He loves to climb, and be at the highest point of anything, but does not try for the top of my head like he does the cat tree - apparently my hair is is just too slippery for a good grip!
    Slippery hair, lol Oh, how special are you indeed, Garfield! Your Mommy is one lucky lady, having a furkid as precious, as sweet and loving, as special as you, just as I know you love having her as your furever human! And just as she says, your life together has only just begun! What fun she is in for, watching your grow even more handsome with each passing day, the two of you sharing countless happy times over the years to come! You truly are a treasure, Garfield, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! You do your beloved namesake proud!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hitching a ride on your Mommy's shoulder; climbing to even higher heights, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Garfield, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heat!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Marmalade tabby you are, Garfield.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana