Dearest Garfield, what an absolutely adorable young man you are! You were only six weeks old in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Now you're a big boy of two months old, even bigger and fluffier and cuter, I bet! That marmalade-color fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with your cute little pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. My marmalade (with white) girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" and "You're the kitten I would have had, if I'd ever had kittens!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're the most even-tempered kitten your dear Purrrson has ever known. You ride on his/her shoulder without digging your claws in. You love to climb and be on top of everything (though your Purrrson's hair is too slippery for you to get up top there). You're very affectionate, a real love-bug with a big purr. You love to cuddle and nuzzle around her/his chin. You watch every move he/she makes until you fall asleep, and you sleep like a pro. You love each other very much, don't you, and you're looking forward to many adventures ahead. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.