Thread: Adorable Anabelle

Adorable Anabelle

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are proof that wonderful dogs can be found at the shelter.
    It was love at first site for you and your person and
    you follow them around everywhere.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Annabelle!

Good morning, Annabelle! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a beautiful spotty girl you are, Annabelle! Your trademark Dal coat, those splashes of black on a snow white canvas is so special! But that sweet face of yours. those huge brown eyes, black nose and loving expression are beyond heart-melting! I see such gentleness and love in those soft, brown eyes!

I can't believe a girl as beautiful as you found herself in a shelter, patiently awaiting that happy day when your furever family would walk through that door! But find you they did, and from that very first car ride home you knew that this was the furever family, the furever Mom meant to be yours! How well your family's decision to choose rescue has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as totally devoted as you! And well mannered too! hehe

On the car ride home she gave me tons of kisses and slept on my lap. When we got home she followed me every where, and still does. She's very, very affectionate, and loves to cuddle and kiss. She cries when ever I leave, and when I return she jumps and cries some more. She refuses to sleep anywhere but in my bed with me, and hates it when I try to get her to sit somewhere else.
    You, Miss Annabelle, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, the poster girl for doggie adoption! What an EXTRA special spotty girl you are, Annabelle, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

She is just a great dog and is very special to everyone in the family, and I'm very happy to have own such a beautiful dog. My dog is special because she always follows me where ever I go, she is very well behaved ( for a Dalmatian ), and is a very gentle dog.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches homecoming story has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your Mom and Dad, playing and chowing down on your fave foods and treats, giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Annabelle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear doggie brother/sister too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Anabelle, what a beautiful Dalmatian you are! That trademark white coat with the black spots is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!). You have such a delightful loving personality, too! You and your dear person met at the shelter one day and immediately fell in love, and you went Home a couple days later. We thank him/her for choosing to adopt a shelter dog. You are an excellent example of the treasures to be found in shelters! You are her/his best friend and you are very affectionate, following her everywhere. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Anabelle, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and doggie housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-15-2020 at 07:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, adorable Annabelle! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling spotty girl you are! I like your sweet face, your brown eyes, and your picture perfect coat! I smiled as I read about how you slept on your person's lap on the way home from the shelter, and you have remained very affectionate and lovey! You are a bit of a velcro girl, following your person everywhere. You sleep in the big bed, and you dislike being asked to sit anywhere but right with your person! You are gentle and well-behaved -- perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Annabelle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Dalmatian you are Annabelle.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are proof that wonderful dogs can be found at the shelter.
    It was love at first site for you and your person and
    you follow them around everywhere.
    Celebrate your special day
    Puppie, celebrate your special day))