Thread: Adorable Oscar!

Adorable Oscar!

Congratulations, Oscar, on being POTD! You are an amazing, loveable, brilliant and photogenic little fellow! We loved reading about your awesome personality and wonderful life. You are endlessly loved and appreciated by your compassionate human parent. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. We love your cute name!

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*November is Adopt-a-Senior-Pet Month* ~ *All Pets (big -or- small, young or senior) Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*

Oscar

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 131
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute and curious little boy.
    So smart, and even potty trained
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Oscar!

Hi Oscar! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, utterly adorable Ferret boy you are, Oscar! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! And not only are you one beautiful, personality packed and playful, smart and inquisitive Ferret boy, you're just as sweet, as loyal and loving as can be! No doubt you found your soulmate in your Mom/Dad, and she/he in you! Best friends for life!

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a first Ferret fur son as special as you, Oscar! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Oscar! Meeting you today, seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos, learning of the beautiful bond of love and devotion you and your human share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...making fun Ferret mischief; following your Mom/Dad about the house, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and smooches to you, precious Oscar, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!! Those eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Oscar, what an adorable Ferret you are! You're so cute in those great photos, and you have the sweetest face. You have the most delightful personality, too. You keep close to your dear person, following him/her around, and you're even potty-trained! You're curious and get into everything, but you're also calmer and better behaved than other ferrets your dear person has met. You're his/her first ferret and best friend, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oscar, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful a beautiful ferret you are, Oscar. You are much calmer than your persons other ferrets

You love and keep close to your person.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana