Dearest Sylvester, a.k.a. Chubette, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Tuxedo Persian lady you are, with that long, silky, mostly-black fur with white in front that looks so soft and luxurious, and that sweet ebony face with those long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. And just look at that long, thick, fluffy black tail! You're so cute settled there on the floor holding your toy. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Coquitlam, BC to pet you, and pet your dear buddy "brother" Chance, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to cuddle and to sit on your dear Purrrson's lap. You sleep on the bed with him/her after making sure you get your "cuddles." You supervise her/his computer work. You've been your Purrrson's cat for 14 years, the only cat until three years ago, when he/she rescued your "brother" Chance. You pretend you and Chance don't get along when your Purrrson's looking, but when he's not, Chance is your best buddy! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sylvester, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Chance and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.