Thread: Precious Persian Sylvester!

Precious Persian Sylvester!

Dearest Sylvester, a.k.a. Chubette, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Tuxedo Persian lady you are, with that long, silky, mostly-black fur with white in front that looks so soft and luxurious, and that sweet ebony face with those long white whiskers and lovely big golden eyes. And just look at that long, thick, fluffy black tail! You're so cute settled there on the floor holding your toy. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Coquitlam, BC to pet you, and pet your dear buddy "brother" Chance, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to cuddle and to sit on your dear Purrrson's lap. You sleep on the bed with him/her after making sure you get your "cuddles." You supervise her/his computer work. You've been your Purrrson's cat for 14 years, the only cat until three years ago, when he/she rescued your "brother" Chance. You pretend you and Chance don't get along when your Purrrson's looking, but when he's not, Chance is your best buddy! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sylvester, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Chance and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Sylvester!

Hi Sylvester! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an extra special kitty you are indeed, Sylvester; beautiful in looks (that mane, those whiskers!) and just as sweet and loving as can be; a total attention craving mush bucket and cuddle bug!

But what this? Play coy with brother Chance? What a tease! But we know better! He's actually your best buddy (when backs are turned, that is!) Then again, speaking from experience, brother can be royal pain, hehe You may now have to share your home and Mommy with Chance, but I have no doubt your Mommy has enough love to go around!

She loves to cuddle and when I sit down she's right there wanting to sit on my lap. She always sleeps on the bed with me and gets very mad a me when I don't give her "cuddles" before bed. When I'm on the computer she must sit on the desk next to the keyboard and supervise. What a great kitty!!
    How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Sylvester; having known your devoted companionship the past 14 wonderful years, with many more yet to come! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sylvester! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...sticking like glue to your Mommy, warming her lap; sneaking in some playtime with brother Chance; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you beautiful Sylvester, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Chance, too!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is Sylvester the female Tuxedo Persian. She was an only cat until three years ago, when I rescued her "brother" Chance. She pretends that they don't get along when I'm looking, but as soon as my back's turned, Chance is her best playmate. Sylvester has been a faithful and loving companion for 14 years!

When this picture was taken she was almost 22 pounds! That's why her nickname is Chubette. She loves to cuddle and when I sit down she's right there wanting to sit on my lap. She always sleeps on the bed with me and gets very mad a me when I don't give her "cuddles" before bed. When I'm on the computer she must sit on the desk next to the keyboard and supervise. What a great kitty!!
    Hello, Sylvester! Happy Cat of the Day! Love to your brother Chance, too!

What a beautiful tuxedo Persian lady you are! I like your sweet face, your white whiskers, and your floofy fur! And, of course, your iconic tuxedo markings!

You were an only kitty until your person adopted your brother Chance. For the record, you don't get along - but off the record, Chance is your best playmate! You are a fan of cuddles, always ready to take a place in your person's lap. You have a supervisory job when your person is working on the computer - and even your own work space on the desk next to the keyboard! When it is time for sleep, you require cuddles and then you sleep on the bed with your person. Best of all- you and Chance are loved kitties! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Sylvester!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Tuxedo Persian you are, Sylvester. You love you person and your brother Chance.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sylvester.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana