Thread: Sweet Sassy!

Sweet Sassy!

Hi Sassy! Happy Hammy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Teddy Bear hammy girl you are, Sassy! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful *seasoned* furkid, an "elder stateslady" being crowned Pet of the Day!

How lucky your family is, laying claim to a furkid as beautiful, as playful, as gentle and loving as you, Sassy; a card carrying furry family member, 3 amazing years and still going strong! Your longevity is to testament to just how loved and well cared for you are, sweetheart! Lucky girl!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Sassy! Meeting you today, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts (and your mommy's pocket!), has been an honor! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Sassy...spending special time with the crew; hitching a ride in your mommy's pocket; chowing down on some yummy hammy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans!!! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Sassy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sassy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 106
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a cute little sweetheart senior.
    You enjoy riding around in a pocket.
    Celebrate you special day

Dearest Sassy, what an adorable Teddybear Hamster you are! You're beautiful and precious, so tiny you fit right into your dear person's hand. You have the most delightful personality, too. You and your dear Dad have "squeek" conversations, and you enjoy riding in dear Mom's pocket. You're a very kind, playful hammy, and you like to be held. You have two hamster housemates, and you're the elder stateslady of the crew, with your family for three years now. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sassy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and Mom and hammy housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sassy, on being POTD! You are precious, adorable, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) We're so glad you have a loving home and wonderful human parents. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big -or- small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

*November is Adopt-a-Senior-Pet Month* ~ *All Pets Deserve a Loving Fur-ever Home*

What an adorable Teddy Bear Hamster you are Sweet Sassy.

Congratulations on being chosen Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana