Thread: Beautiful Tasha and Maggie!

Beautiful Tasha and Maggie!

Good morning, Tasha and Maggie! Happy Dogs of the Day to you, and to your proud daddy, Jim, too!

What a beautiful, Border Collie bonded pair you two are! We hear you, Maggie, have a bit of Spaniel in you, making you extra special! How wonderful to have each other to call best friend, and for you Tasha, a mentor in big sister Maggie (in addition to a doting daddy of course)!

Since it wouldn't be fair to either Tasha or Maggie to just send in one picture, I'm sending both. They are inseperable, and best friends to each other and to me.
    Endless thanks to your daddy for rescuing you, Maggie. My heart breaks, imagining you so emaciated, a mere 11 lbs at 4 months old; so wanting before being sprung from that shelter! But just as your daddy says, not even your sad start at life was able to dampen your true inner light, that canine spirit; putting those days of neglect and suffering in the rearview mirror; living and loving life, and your family, to the max!

The poor thing was so emaciated the shelter thought she was about 10 weeks old (she weighed 11 lbs at four months!). She is the sweetest, happiest and most friendly dog I think I have ever known. In true dog fashion, she holds humans no ill will for her rough start/
    And how blessed your daddy is, Maggie, having known your unconditional love and companionship the past 7 1/2 years and counting! A human couldn't hope for more in a furkid!

Tasha is a Border Collie and has been my best friend for the past 7.5 years. As with all BC's, she is extremely serious and intelligent and, at times, shows a sense of humor that put most people to shame.
    Needless to say, you two are just as special as can, one pawsome pair, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, ladies! Meeting you today has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing to your hearts' content, chowing down on your fave foods and treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tasha and Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maggie and Tasha

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  14.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day
    It's amazing how animals are willing to forgive.
    Now you both have each other and a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tasha and Maggie, what beautiful ladies you are, indeed! You're such gorgeous Border Collie and BC-Spaniel mix doggies, with that fluffy black and white fur and those sweet faces with those lovely big eyes, and with such delightful personalities, too! We are so very glad and grateful to your dear Dad Jim for rescuing Maggie from the shelter she was at after a horrible situation and bringing you to your loving Furrrever Home to join the family with him and dear Tasha. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tasha and Marie, on being chosen Dogs of the Day! We hope you both and Dad Jim and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day, Beautiful Tasha and Maggie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana