Thread: Adorable Child Ginger!

Adorable Child Ginger!

Oh my gosh, dearest Ginger, what an adorable child you are indeed! You are such a precious little orange and white tabby girl, just a five-month-old baby up on that tree branch (and I hope your dear young best friend brought you down from there after taking the picture!). My orange and white tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You're so cute with that fluffy colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes that still have some kitten blue in them. And I bet your dear brother Tigger is just as cute! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Colorado to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved best friend will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! When you were just a month old, your dear mommy disappeared, leaving you and Tigger orphans. I'm so very glad and grateful that that nice lady named Ginger bottle-fed you and took care of you both until you were ready to live on your own. You still didn't have a Furrrever home, but your future best friend found out about you and pleaded with her mom to let her adopt you. Finally, mom said she could, as long as she took care of you. Now you're both five months old and happy and healthy, doing just fine! You were named for that nice lady who took care of you, and Tigger for bouncing around a lot. You both love your new home, and you and your Purrrmanent, Furrrever family all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tigger and young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Ginger!

Hi Ginger! Happy Cat of the Day to you and brother Tigger, from me and my orange man Tigger too!

Be still my heart! What an adorable, pawsitively precious, fluffy fur nugget you are, Ginger! I smiled from the inside out, reading your heartwarming rescue story! Endless thanks to your dear rescuer and namesake, Ginger, for providing you safe refuge until your furever human could bring you (and Tigger!) home. All of that pleading with her mommy sure did pay off! (Not like she had a chance!)

How lucky your young human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her very own! And no doubt you and Tigger are truly living the good life, giving back the love you receive ten fold! What a heavenly match!!!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off off a note to us, Ginger! Reading your human's heartfelt tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches story has been such a treat! I hope you and Tigger both are enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, playing away the day, receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ginger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Tigger too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Banjo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable tabby you are, Ginger. I am so glad you and tigger were rescued.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana