Thread: Magnificent Maine Coon Indy!

Magnificent Maine Coon Indy!

Dearest Indy, a.k.a. Sweet Indiana, what a magnificent Maine Coon lady you are, indeed! You are utterly gorgeous, with that long, LOOOONG, fluffy, soft-looking fur, complete with the ruff around your head and the even longer fur on your tail. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose, and the pink lips with a couple of teeth just barely poking out, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You are absolutely stunning. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ohio to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were named for your purrrrr-fect sweetness, your birthplace state, and Indiana Jones, who it seems also likes to explore dusty corners! When your dear Purrrson-to-be was looking for a new kitty, she told people she wanted "a dog that used a litter box." And that's just what she got with you! You're quite a big girl, and you're the center of attention when visitors arrive. You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics, such as riding kitchen chairs around the wood floors, pulling books off shelves, lounging on your back (belly up), carrying on full conversations, and playing hide and seek. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Maine Coon Indy!!!

Meow, meow, Sweet Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon kitty you are, Indy! Your coat and coloring, that magnificent tail, those sparkling yellow eyes are simply gorgeous! And by all accounts, you're even more special in purrsonality, just as sweet and sociable, as fun loving as can be! You sure do keep your family and friends, your houseguests entertained with your antics! What a character!

I love riding the kitchen chairs, which are on wheels, across the hard wood floors (you know, so they'll be all over the kitchen when someone comes into the house); pulling books off the shelves, and entertaining guest with my playful antics and willingness to be handled. I get the biggest kick out of making everyone laugh by lounging on my back (belly up), carrying on full conversations, peaking around corners and playing hide and seek
    What a hoot! Your Mom is so very lucky, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, sweet and loving furkid in you, Indy; her never ending source of smiles, joy and laughter! Inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Indy! Meeting you today has been a blast! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing hide and seek and riding those kitchen chairs, lol; chatting the day away; snacking on your fave foods and treats; receiving bunches of belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Indy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Maine Coon you are, Sweet Indy, with you fluffy fur.
    You love to ride on the kitchen chairs and pull the book off the shelves.
    Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana