Thread: Lovely Louie!

Lovely Louie!

Dearest Louie, what a beautiful Nosy Be Blue Panther Chameleon you are, so lovely indeed with that brilliant green coloring and thick curling tail! You like to get out of your cage and watch the world from the curtain rods. You enjoy eating mealworms right out of your dear person's hand, using your long tongue. You also like to catch the crickets off the side of your cage. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a special serving of mealworms!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Louie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    A curious and handsome boy.
    You like to look at all that is going on.
    Celebrate your special day

Lovely Louie!

Hi Louie! Happy Pet of the Day!

Wow!!! What a gorgeous Nosy Be Blue Panther Chameleon you are, Louie!!! Your emerald green, almost translucent coloring is simply stunning! (I'm reminded of a lime lollipop!) And you certainly are quite the athlete, Louie, scaling those blinds so handily! hehe I only wish your human had included more pics along with your bio!

How lucky your human is, having a best buddy as beautiful and charming, as unique and special as you in her/his life! What a precious gem of a boy you are, Louie; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time outside of your cage, being hand fed those tasty meal worms; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Louie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome green Panther Chamelon you are, Lovely Louie.
    You love to watch what is going on.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Louie, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, unique and fascinating! We're glad you have such a happy life with your loving family. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

*November is Adopt-a-Senior Pet Month*