Thread: Help with digital camera....

Help with digital camera....

I need help with getting the pictures on here! We put the pictures on a disk, I put the disk in, and it's not doing anything! I'm really confused! Thanks!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Check your manual! Seriously ... as we do not know what kind of camera, what kind of computer, what software you do or don't have installed - so check the manual for the camera, it ought to at least point you in the right direction!

hit Reply, and on the reply screen, you will see the Heading: Attach file: on the left hand side of the screen, just below 'Options'.

When you hit Browse, just browse to the folder that has your pictures in it. Select one of your pictures and then select "open"

When you are done with choosing your pictures, hit "Submit Reply" and you should be golden.

Most digital cameras shoot big pictures. You may want to download Infranview (it's freeware) so you can resize them.

You can find it here:
    http://eoni.tucows.com/mmedia/adnload/194967_75076.html

Are we talking a CD or a Floppy Disk? If it's a CD, go to My Computer (on desktop) and double click on the D drive (or whichever is your cd-rom). If it's a floppy disk, you must click on the A drive. You need some sort of software to open the photos. Did your digital camera come with software? I'm sure if you opened the software, you can open the files. Probably just something like "file, open" and find the files in your D or A drive, or wherever you have saved them on the computer.