Thread: Marvelous Max!

Marvelous Max!

Good morning, Max! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud papa Tom, too!

Nothings puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing a beautiful, frosty faced senior being crowned Dog of the Day, and what a most deserving honoree you are, Max! Your sweet face, those big, brown eyes could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts! The only thing more heart-melting is your proud daddy's love filled tribute!

How very blessed he is, having a fur son, a best friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, sweetheart; the best companion a man could EVER hope for!

Max has been the best companion a man could have. He always sees me off to work in the morning (so he can get on "my" side of the couch) and greets me every afternoon. He is just the best, and I treasure every day I have with him.
    They say Great Danes are truly the gentle giants of doggiedom, and how well you live up to the vaunted title, Max! Just as your daddy says, you truly are a treasure, one in a million, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for starting my day off wit a huge smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, reading your daddy's love filled tribute has made my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...warming "that side" of the couch while your daddy is at work, sharing fun time together once he gets home; savoring some of your favorite foods and treats; receiving tons of big bear-sized hugs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Max, our VERY special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day...Dog of a Lifetime!!!

You melt my heart, Max!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You have been a loyal and much loved friend for eleven years.
    Seniors are the best, and you prove that every day
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Max, what a gorgeous mature Great Dane you are! Thank you for sharing that beautiful tight close-up photo with us. It shows so well your sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a terrific friend you are to your dear person, seeing him off to work each morning and then welcoming him home each afternoon. He says you're the best companion a man could have, and he treasures every day you have together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations marvelous Max, on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana