Thread: Gorgeous Norton!

Gorgeous Norton!

Dearest Norton, you are gorgeous, indeed! That multi-color Tabby and white fur is so beautiful and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You certainly do have the art of curling up and relaxing in stretched-out poses down like a champ! And then in that last shot, you look so calm and wise and content sitting there by the window. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to London to pet you, and pet your cat-family pals Francis and Ariel, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an interesting story you have to tell! You and Francis and Ariel were brought to London by your Purrrsons-to-be's next-door neighbor to sort out his mouse problem. Mice and catching them did not interest you in the slightest! Then, some time after your Purrrsons' 19-year-old cat passed away, Francis started coming in their cat flap, then Ariel, and finally you. You all then decided you wanted care and affection from them as well as your first family! Both families decided on "shared care," so you are fed and cared for by both, and you come and go to both houses as you desire!

You're the biggest of the three of you, and you do love your food.. and that of your siblings and even your humans if you're not watched! You're much too laid-back to hunt mice or other critters, or chase a light, or even watch wildlife on TV. You prefer sleeping in one of your stretched-out poses. You do sometimes wrestle and fight, though, mainly with Ariel. You two also groom and cuddle up to each other. You even sometimes cuddle up to your dear Purrrson! You don't seek affection from him/her, but you love having your head and tum stroked. You're lovely to have around. You're very calming and gentle, and you have a deep purr. It seems the "shared care" is working very well for the humans and cats involved! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home ...two homes! you share.

Congratulations, darling Norton, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Francis and Ariel and both human families and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-03-2020 at 04:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Norton!

Greetings, Norton in London, England, UK! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Tabby boy you are, Norton! Your markings, those classic Tabby stripes graced with a splattering of leopard-like spots are truly magnificent!

What a heartwarming homecoming story is yours (and Ariel and Francis') indeed! How wonderful for you all to be so loved, loved by not just one family but two, coming and going as you please! hehe "Shared care!" I love that! As for turning your nose up on your assigned job, mousing? Pfft! Why work when you can spend your days soaking up all of that love and attention, those cuddles, head skritches and belly rubs!

Unlike the other two, he is too laid back to hunt for mice, frogs or squirrels in the garden! He will not even chase after a spot of light, even if it is placed onto of his paws. Nor is he interested in wildlife on television. He just prefers to sleep in his stretched out poses.
    I like your MO, sweetheart! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Norton! And how lucky are your two families, being graced with your love and companionship! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Norton, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, poring over your gorgeous photos has been such a treat! Now, get your motor running and enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, spending special time with your families, chowing down on your fave foods and treats, wresting with your fur sibs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Norton, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Ariel and Francis, too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Norton in England! Happy Cat of the Day!

I smiled as I read the story of how you, Ariel and Francis have two families with whom you split your time! That means you get double the cozy nap spaces, cuddles, food and treats, play time, snuggles and love! I think that's pretty savvy !! You are a busy kitty guy-- entering through the kitty door, finding a perfect place to nap, occasionally getting into a spat with Ariel, bypassing your "mouser" duties! Then it is time to stretch out and receive affection and love!

What a handsome gentleman you are! I like your tabby and white fur, your white face and paws! Your fur looks very soft to pet- I would be very glad to give you some head or tummy rubs if I could! Since I can't, I hope your people will do that for me You are very precious and loved, Norton!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Norton! Love to Francis and Ariel, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Norton. Love to Ariel and Francis too!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana