To the family of dear Ralph~

What a beautiful Dalmatian Hamster your wee Ralph was; so much love packed into that tiny body. I had never heard of Dalmatian hamster before today, but looking at her lovely, grey and white coat it's clear how her breed came to be named.

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of her passing that sad Sunday, leaving this earth long before her time. But blessedly she earned her angel wings in the loving arms of her family members, leaving for the Rainbow Bridge with her heart filled with love. Unable to see a vet that Sunday, you did all in your power to save her and no furkid could hope for more in pet parent.

I can only imagine how much you miss her, the hole left in your hearts after her passing. But one day in the distant future you and she will be together once more, and what a happy day that will be! Until then, your precious Ralph scampers healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, patiently awaiting that joyful day of reunion! How lucky you were to have known her love and companionship those wonderful 9 months. And though taken from you way too soon, she lives on in your hearts and the countless cherished memories you made.

Thank you for sharing your precious Ralph with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one beautiful and beloved girl. She truly was a treasure, one most deserving Pet of the Day, forever and always/ And Ralph, sweet baby girl, send down your love to your family. They miss you so very much.

Precious Ralph. Forever in your hearts~