Thread: Beautiful Buddy!

Beautiful Buddy!

Good morning, Buddy! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Lab loving home! Nothing beats seeing a beautiful Lab being our featured honoree, especially when that boy/girl is a rescue!

I can't comprehend how anyone could subject a defenseless puppy to such unspeakable abuse, tying him to a tree, denying him even an ounce of attention, let alone love! Thankfully you were rescued before that nightmare existence before that "human" could inflict any more physical or emotional upon you. And while your journey to healing was long and winding, thanks to your furever family's unconditional love and commitment at last that true Labrador spirit would shine through! How well your family's devotion has been rewarded, Buddy, rewarded with the sweetest and most loving, well mannered and big hearted of furkids! Best Buddy EVER; a friend to all!

Endless thanks to your family for giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy, love filled life, and what a wonderful life it is...complete with not only a devoted pack of humans, but your very own swimming pool!

He loves to meet people and he loves to be loved. He loves to be good. I'm glad I brought him home and gave him his chance to be a dog, not a chained beast. He's my best buddy!
    What a treasure you are, Buddy, a true survivor, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches story has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration! It might be a bit chilly for the hose and a swim, but a perfect day for meeting up with your pup pals at the park; spending some fun time visiting with your young fans; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful, smiling Buddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 142
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were rescued just in time and it took
    awhile for you to realize what being loved really means
    Now the neighborhood kids want you to come out and play
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Buddy, what a beautiful Labby guy you are! You're absolutely adorable, there in that pool with your big smile as you wait for the water to fill it up from the hose. You have the most delightful personality, too! I'm so very sorry you had such an awful early life as a young puppy, but I'm so very glad and grateful that at age five months you were rescued and brought HOME by your terrific true person! Now you are living the delightful life you deserve, and always deserved, and you're the real love-bug you were always meant to be. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends, all the neighborhood kids and dogs, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buddy, I am so glad you were rescued and now live with people who love you. Happy Dog of the Day, Beautiful Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!