Thread: Precious Miss Mimi!

Precious Miss Mimi!

Dearest Mimi, you are absolutely precious, such a beautiful lady! Your Tabby and white fur is so colorful and gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with that cute red-brick nose, those long white whiskers, and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! What terrific shots they are, first that excellent close-up head shot with you looking so thoughtful and wise, and then there you are perched on the top of that door, perfectly balanced, and finally you're peeking out from the carrier. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Montreal to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson have been together since you were seven weeks old! You are completely devoted to him/her, always at her/his side. When she is away or out of the room, you wait by the door for her return. You want your belly rubbed as soon as she is back. You're skittish and shy of strangers but very sweet to those you know. You don't get human food, other than a dab of peanut butter each morning. You love perching in high places, as we see in that great photo, and you love bags and boxes.

Earlier this year you were hospitalized for an IBS condition. You've been home now for seven months and are doing well, being watched carefully by your Purrrson in case you were to relapse. We're so very glad and grateful that you're doing so well now, and we're sending all our good wishes and healing energies to you for a complete recovery and continuing good health! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mimi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special dab or two of peanut butter!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Mimi!

Be still my heart! I surrender to those huge, luminescent green eyes of yours, Mimi; that winsome "come hither" look! Oh, what a stunning brown Tabby girl you are indeed Mimi; a beauty in looks and in spirit and oh yes, packed with purrsonality to spare! You may not lay claim to a host of "tricks," but you sure do have those bookcases, boxes, bags and cabinets "covered!"

I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well, your IBS under control; 7 months in and going strong! No doubt your diagnosis and 3 day hospitalization was a very scary time not only for you but your Mom as well!

What a lucky Mommy is yours, Mimi, having been chosen by you to be your one and only that fateful day at the shelter; having a furkid as special as you in her life...her devoted and ever vigilant furry shadow, her loyal and loving best friend! You, sweetheart, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Mimi! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...sticking like glue to your Mommy (taking time out for box and bag nesting); receiving tons of belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Mimi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Scaling the highest of heights with ease!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mimi is beautiful and perfect! I love her too, best COTD!😻😸

What a beautiful Tabby you are Miss Mimi.

I am glad your IBS is under control.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Miss Mimi up in Montreal! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your fur, with your white and tabby colors and your white paws! I also like your pretty eyes and your l-o-n-g whiskers!

Oh my goodness, are you on top of the door?! I bet you can see everything from up there! You also wait by the door for your person to enter, and then you receive tummy rubs! You are a fan of a good box or bag, and you enjoy a treat of peanut butter each morning! That sounds like a very full day! You had to go to the hospital earlier in the year, but now you are home and under your person's watchful care again. You do not eat "people food" as your person is careful with your diet. I would not want you to have a relapse, and I'm glad you are doing well! Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Mimi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678