Greetings, Willie! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful boy!

Be you a Lily or a Willie, a birdie by any other name would be as sweet! My apologies to the Bard, but it's true, Willie! You truly are as precious as the most prized rose; a treasure!

How lucky your human and many fellow flock members are, having a beautiful, devoted and loving feathered family member, a best feathered friend (and husband, hehe) in you, sweetheart! Beautiful in looks, and even more beautiful in heart, that you are! I can only imagine how special it is, coming home and being greeted with "I Love You!" And how lucky a Cockatoo you are, sweetheart, having landed in the happiest of forever homes, being cherished so completely! You truly are a treasure, Willie, a joy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, Willie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your humans, your beloved girlfriend and feathered mates; chowing down on bananas, apples, grapes, Cheerios and bread, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, gentle hugs and wee smooches to you, beautiful, wonderful Willie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your feathered friends, too!!!

Beautiful Willie!!!