Thread: Adorable Abby and Jack!

Adorable Abby and Jack!

Hi Abby and Jack! Happy Dogs of the Day!!!

What an adorable doggie duo you two cuties are!!! Love your costumes, kids, but I'm going with the 3 Musketeers/princess take, lol! "Pimp?" OK, maybe the hat!

Abby is an eight-year old Scottie and Jack, who we think is about six years old and a Beagle mix, love(?) dressing up for Halloween. Last year Jack was one of the Three Musketeers and Abby was a Princess (though most folks think that Jack looks like a pimp and Abby one of his girls!).

Your Mom is too funny!

I'm so very, very sorry to hear how horribly abused you were in your former "home," One Eyed Jack! Thankfully you were rescued, finding your way to the most loving and caring of forever homes! And just as your Mom says, being partially sighted hasn't kept you from living and loving your wonderful life and family to the max!

We got him from the SPCA after he'd been abused so bad his eye had to be removed. But, for having such a sad start in life, you've never seen a more affectionate doggie! He LOVES to cuddle!
    Yay for rescue and adoption!!! And Abby, you truly are a little princess, just as sweet as loving as can be! How lucky your Mom is, having been blessed with two beautiful, most precious, cuddles cravings furkids in you two; doubly blessed! You two truly are the best, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jack and Abby! Meeting you today has been such a treat! Speaking of treats! I hope yo both enjoy a very special day of celebration, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, chowing down on your fave foods and snacks, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Jack and Abby, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to a safe, happy and treated filled Halloween! (So, what are you kids wearing this year?)

SO sweet!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-29-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abby and Jack

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day
    What a beautiful couple who are ready for Halloween.
    You both have a loving family and each other
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Abby and Jack, you are adorable indeed! Both of you are absolutely precious, especially all dressed up in those great costumes! You're both gorgeous to begin with, Abby the Scottish Terrier and Jack the Beagle mix that you are. And what delightful personalities you have, too! Abby, you're a real sweetheart, putting up with all the treatments you need for your allergies. Jack, a.k.a. "One-Eyed Jack," after you'd been abused so badly you lost an eye, you were rescued by the SPCA, where you and your dear people met and adopted each other. Now you're the most affectionate doggie and you love to cuddle! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Abby and Jack, on being chosen Dogs of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Two adorable dogs all ready for Halloween!

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day, Abby and Jack!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi Abby and Jack! Happy Dogs of the Day!!!

What an adorable doggie duo you two cuties are!!! Love your costumes, kids, but I'm going with the 3 Musketeers/princess take, lol! "Pimp?" OK, maybe the hat! NBA 2K MT

Your Mom is too funny!

I'm so very, very sorry to hear how horribly abused you were in your former "home," One Eyed Jack! Thankfully you were rescued, finding your way to the most loving and caring of forever homes! And just as your Mom says, being partially sighted hasn't kept you from living and loving your wonderful life and family to the max! Fun Game https: winrsgold.com