Thread: Gorgeous Gaya!!!

Gorgeous Gaya!!!

Hi Gaya in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious girl you are, Gaya! I had never met a Tsvetnaya Bolonka before today! You're adorable! I just love your coat and coloring, and your sweet brown nose! And how heart-melting is that photo of your posing so patiently for the camera! The expression on your face is priceless, as if you're saying "Aren't I cute???" (Yes, you are!!!)

How lucky your family is, Gaya, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as devoted and loving as you! You may weigh in at a mere 5.5 lbs, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that little body! You truly are a treasure, Gaya, every family's dream doggie, just as special as can be!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...sitting in your garden, munching on your green bone; taking a nice, long walk; napping in your big box, cuddling your crocodile, hehe; chowing down on your fave treats; receiving bunches of snuggles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Gaya, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gaya

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweet little girl you are.
    You have a wonderful life, full of plenty of things to do
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Gaya, what an adorable Tsvetnaya Bolonka doggie you are! That's a new breed on me, too, and what a gorgeous and sweet introduction to it you are! You're so cute with that fluffy grey-brown fur and that sweet face with those little flap ears and lovely brown nose and big brown eyes. And you're so pretty in that Hawaiian lei!

What a delightful personality you have! You like your dear people to stroke you when you lay on the sofa. You love being outside and going for walks with them and playing with your green bone in the garden. You enjoy roasted-deer snacks. You sleep in your big box with your little crocodile. You're very affectionate and happy, and you can change anyone's bad day into a great one. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gaya, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of roasted-deer snacks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a cute little dog you are, Gaya. I have never met a Tsventnaya Bolenva before either.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Gaya and happy Dog of the Day! You are an absolutely adorable girl! I have never met a Tsvetnaya Bolonka dog before either! I looked the breed up on the AKC Web site and learned they are part of the foundation service and will become part of the toy group. I like your silky coat and coloring! I too would be delighted to pet and admire you! Happy, happy dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678