Thread: Precious Pretty Polly!

Precious Pretty Polly!

Dearest Polly, what a gorgeous Cockatiel you are, so pretty with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with the orange cheeks and lovely dark eyes. You're very special to your dear person; you're his/her first bird! You've been together since you were likely under a year old, and now you're well into your teens. You enjoy your out-of-cage time, finding new things to perch on or to test for edibility with your beak. You're a cheerful bird, making your cockatiel noises in what seems your own language. You listen to your person when he/she needs to talk, and you really seem to understand. You are beautiful and precious, his/her best friend. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Polly, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pretty Precious Polly!

Good morning, Polly! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautifulCockatiel you are, Polly; beautiful in looks, for sure! But more importantly, you're beautiful in heart and spirit! What a lucky, lucky human is yours, Polly, having a loyal and loving feathered soulmate, a confidant and comforter, a source of endless joy in you, Polly! Through good times and hard times you have been there for her, and she for you! What a team!

You know, Polly, they say there's something EXTRA special about our "first," and you, Polly, are living proof of that! What a beautiful, unbreakable bond of love and devotion you and your Mommy share! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, sweet and cheerful, loyal and loving feathered soulmate in you, Polly! More than a pet, or even a best friend, you're family!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, learning of the very special bond you and your Mommy share, has been a joy! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...enjoying lots of time out of your cage, searching for new perches and testing out that beak, hehe; chatting with your Mom, confiding in one another; receiving lots of extra cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee smooches to you, beautiful Polly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a sweetheart!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-23-2020 at 08:06 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Polly

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 213
Size:  9.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are one beautiful girl and are very special.
    Birds are wonderful members of the family and
    you enjoy being out of the cage and checking things out
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Polly, on being POTD! You are so adorable, darling, special, photogenic and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life and loving home. I wish we could hear your beautiful voice. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guiineapigsrfun.net

What a beautiful Cockatiel you are, Pretty Polly.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana