Thread: Sweet Stunning Sammy!

Sweet Stunning Sammy!

Dearest Sammy, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Calico lady you are with those Tabby markings showing so well around your face. That multi-color fur is so thick and pretty and looks so soft, and what an amazing big tail you have there wrapped around your feet to your front. You have the sweetest face with that two-tone nose and those lovely big green eyes. How regal you look sitting up straight like that and gazing right out at me! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Braintree, England, in the UK and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson are the best of friends. You've been together many years, by his/her side through bad times and good. You comfort her/him through sadness, and you make her laugh. You greet her and welcome her home late at night. You are not a fancy breed but the very best breed, the Purrrfect Moggie! You're sweet, smart, and empathetic, and your Purrrson says you're "the best cat a person could ever have." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sammy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Stunning Sammy!

Good morning, Sammy in Braintree, UK! (We have a Braintree here in New England too!) Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are!!!

I am honoring her because she is my best friend, and has been with me through many years. She is always by my side, through the bad times and the good. She comforts me when I am sad, she makes me laugh and she is always there to greet me when I come home late at night.
    Oh, how very blessed your Mom is, Sammy, having a breathtakingly beautiful, devoted and loving companion, comforter and furry soulmate in you! Just as your Mom says, over all the years, through the good times and hard times, you have been there for here and she for you; better together; best friends for life!

She is no fancy breed, doesn't go to cat shows or get ribbons, she is just a humble moggie, but she is sweet, smart, empathetic and the best cat a person could ever have.
    As for those pedigree papers and blue ribbons? Pfft! Who needs any of that when you've already been blessed with pure purrfection! They just don't come any more special than you, Sammy! You're a treasure, a gem, the BEST cat ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute to her beautiful girl has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your Mom, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Sammy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sammy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana