Thread: Very special Baxter!

Very special Baxter!

My name is Baxter, I am one and a half years old. I am a mixed breed, and I live in Ford City Pennsylvania, which is in Armstrong County. My owner's name is Jennifer. Jen has written about me below.

When I was asked to describe why Baxter is special, I didn't know where to begin. I guess a short description should be first. Baxter, if you haven't guessed is a male cat, and he weighs in at 22.7 pounds. On his most recent trip to the vet, he made a Doberman hide behide his owner, and a black lab crawl under his chair. But don't let his size fool you, he is a big baby. His happiest moments, are of course, when he is eating. His likes include almost anything. From cat food to pizza and beef jerky, he will eat it all. Baxter is the son of Bronte, a stray cat we found when we moved. He is the only survivor out of a litter of four, which to us is the main reason, he is a very special cat.
    Hello, Baxter in Pennsylvania! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty guy you are! I like your sweet face, the markings on your forehead, your soft-looking ginger fur and your floofy tail!

You are the only survivor of your litter- that makes you very special! You are a big guy, and your mom writes that you are also a big baby! You have some favorite foods- not only cat food, but also pizza and even beef jerky! Someone has made a hammock in the window for you, and I imagine you either take a nap in the sun or keep an eye on everything outside the window. Maybe both, at different times of day! And always, a very special and much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear, special Baxter!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Baxter, what a beautiful big boy you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous guy lying there in that hammock by the window. Your fur is so thick and fluffy, your tail is massive and impressive, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. You look so content and relaxed there, with the sunlight gleaming off your fur in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Ford City, PA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Jennifer will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are one beautiful big boy, all 22.7 pounds of you. You have made big dogs quake when meeting you in the vet's clinic! But you are the most gentle giant ever. Meowmie Jen says you're a big baby! Your happiest moments involve eating, of course, and your likes include almost anything! You are a very special cat. You're the son of Bronte, the dear stray cat your dear Purrrsons found when they moved, and you are the only survivor of a litter of four. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Baxter, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Bronte and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, we hope a special serving of your favorite kind of cat food and some pizza and beef jerky!

Last edited by phesina; 10-22-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bodacious Baxter!

Good morning, Baxter! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud human Jenn, too!

What a beautiful "All American" boy you are, Baxter, 22.7 lbs of pure purrfection on 4 paws! And after reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your bio, I think it's safe to say you're one hunky, handsome gentle giant of a feline; a total mush!

Baxter, if you haven't guessed is a male cat, and he weighs in at 22.7 pounds. On his most recent trip to the vet, he made a Doberman hide behide his owner, and a black lab crawl under his chair. But don't let his size
    fool you, he is a big baby.

Being mom to a kitty and a Lab, I can relate! I think in today's vernacular we'd call that Dobie and Lab snowflakes!:

Endless thanks to your Mom for rescuing you and your fur mom, Bronte! I'm so sorry to hear you were the lone survivor of the litter. But their memory lives on in you, Baxter, in the joy and love you (and your fur mom) bring to your humans' lives! And yes, that truly does make you one EXTRA special boy! Your Mom is one lucky soul, having a furkid as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as special as you! You're truly are the best, Baxter, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope YOU enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chowing down on pizza and jerky, hehe; napping in your hammock and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Baxter, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Baxter!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Baxter!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana