Thread: Precious Peaches Cream Cheese and Biscuit!!!

Precious Peaches Cream Cheese and Biscuit!!!

Good morning Peaches Ginger, Cream Cheese Cupcake and Biscuit Buttermilk! Happy Pets of the Day to you!

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful, delightful and oh yes, YUMMY Zebra Finch threesome you are! My heart melted, learning how you 3 came to be named! And being the sweet and loving birdies that you are, sweet enough to eat, hehe, how perfectly named indeed!

What lucky girls you are, having landed in the happiest of forever homes! And equally blessed is your family, having three beautiful, playful, sweet and loving best feathered family members in you three cutie pies, bringing so much joy and endless smiles to their days!

We are so happy where we live and couldn't ask for a better home.
    Thanks to you (and your Mom!) for brightening my day with your heartwarming backstory, girls! Meeting you today, learning just a bit about your happy, carefree, love filled life has truly brightened my dark and rainy morning! You truly are a trio of tiny treasures, simply the best! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, girls...playing hide and seek and catch me if you can with your humans, lol; chowing down on some yummy millet; chit chatting the day away with those delightful chirps; perhaps enjoying some time outdoors, watching the world go by; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Phew! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Cream Cheese, Biscuit and Peaches, our very special and most deserving Zebra Finch confections; Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peaches, Cream Cheese, Biscuit

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 183
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    What a fun filled life you have playing catch and hide and seek.
    The three of you enjoy each others company
    and you get the best of care.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Peaches, Cream Cheese and Biscuit, on sharing POTD honors! (We your names!) You 3 are absolutely darling, beautiful and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We loved reading about your awesome home and fun, sweet, smart personalities. We know how much JOY you bring to your loving home and wonderful loving Mommy. Sending all best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweethearts! XOXOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Dearest Peaches Ginger, Cream Cheese Cup Cake, and Biscuit Buttermilk, what a beautiful trio of Zebra Finches you are! You are all so pretty, and what delightful personalities you have, too! You're all cousins and the best of friends. You have great fun playing hide and go seek and catch me with your dear people. You love to chit chat and to play tricks such as going "Home" and to explore the outside world from your carry cage. Your people thought that you were so cute when they got you, they could eat you all up, so they gave you food names! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peaches Ginger, Cream Cheese Cup Cake, and Biscuit Buttermilk, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of millet!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day, precious Peaches, Cream Cheese and Biscuit!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana