Thread: Handsome Repo!

Handsome Repo!

Dearest Repo, what a sweet, loving gentleman kitty you are! You are so handsome with that solid-red fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. My red girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're a busy boy, aren't you, with grocery inspection, floor testing, and then taking a snooze to rest up from your activities. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bristol, VA to pet you, and pet your dear brother Tiger, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! A kind person found you in a repossessed car, for which you were named (and I hate to imagine how you wound up there). She/he rescued you and then introduced you to a co-worker, who adopted you! You love sleeping EVERYWHERE and being loved and bird-watching and playing with Tiger. You're very curious, a trait you put to use checking out the groceries for your treats. We're glad you're an indoor cat, not contending with outdoor dangers! You put your hunting skills to work catching bugs for your dear Purrrsons. You're very loving and love to be with them. An example of how special you are: Some years back your dear skin-brother was very ill. When he'd have a bad day, you'd sleep with him to comfort him. You still do that when someone needs a cat-nurse! You demand love each morning from the kids before they go to school. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Repo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tiger and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Hunky Repo!

Hi Repo! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a handsome, hunky, buff Tabby boy you are, Repo! And not only are you one handsome, swoon worthy boy, you're packed with pawsinality, an unbridled zest for life and a heart as big as they come! You truly are the consummate sweetheart, Repo, demanding love and attention and giving back every bit as good as you get!

What a wonderful day that was, the day your family rescued you from that repossessed car, leaping out of that car seat and into the hearts of that furever family destined to be yours! How very, very lucky your humans are, having a a beautiful, loyal and loving comforter and kitty-nurse, a full fledged furry family member in you, Repo! You truly are the best of the best, an unexpected treasure, just as special as can be!

One thing that makes Repo so special, when my son was 12 years old (Repo was about four then) and was
    sick and when he having a bad day, Repo would sleep with him, to comfort him. He still does that when anyone needs a cat-nurse. When school days happen, Repo demands love from the kids every morning before they go to school.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos had made my day! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...bird watching with your fur bro, Tiger; taking a nice long nap; watch being showered with love and attention, spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Repo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Tiger, too!

SO sweet!!!

Where's my cookie?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Repo in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome ginger gentleman you are! Your coat looks very plush and soft to pet, and I like your tabby tail too!

You are a very busy gentleman, too! You obtain lovies from your young humans each morning before school. You are an active hunter, keeping after the bugs (eek!)! You keep your kitty-pal Tiger company. You check groceries that are brought home for kitty treats! Then it is time for a nap to rest! Best of all, you are a very special cat-nurse, providing attentive care wherever and whenever it is needed And always, a much loved kitty! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Repo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome orange tabby you are, Repo. You take good care of your family too.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana