Thread: Spunky Sweetpea!!!

Spunky Sweetpea!!!

Good morning, Sweetpea! Happy Parakeet Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, brilliantly colored, spunky and spirited Budgie boy you are, Sweetpea! Hard to believe you're an amazing 14 years old and still going strong! No doubt it's that fiery personality that has fueled you all these years; the reason for longevity!

I laughed out loud at your antics, Sweetpea! You certainly do have your humans firmly in the grasp of those precious claws! "Don't touch my cage!" as you nest in your mommy's hair! What a character you are, Sweetpea, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives with your antics and sweet song, your big heart! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful feathered family member in you, Sweetpea! You truly are one EXTRA special Budgie boy, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming backstory, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...nesting in your mommy's hair, hehe; singing your heart out; munching on your favorite Budgie treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sweetpea, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Sweetpea!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sweetpea, what an utterly adorable Budgie you are! You're beautiful to see, with all those stunning colorful feathers and the sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a beautiful personality you have, too! You love to sing and make noise, and you've even been heard to say "silly little bird" on occasion. You love white things of all sorts, and you're very territorial about your cage, not standing for any fingers put nearby. Outside your cage, you're a flying and dive-bombing bird. You love hair, too, and you sometimes burrow your way under your dear person's hair, then sit there and make funny noises! You are full of energy and fun, and you make your person smile with your antics. You love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweetpea, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of millet!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweetpea

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You will defend your cage, no matter what.
    You like to make a lot of noise and enjoy paper towels.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Sweetpea, on being POTD! You are precious, beautiful, adorable and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) We loved reading about your happy life, distinct personality (birds are just bursting with personality!) and all the JOY you bring your loving human parent! (BTW, we know from experience how territorial little birds are about their cage and possessions! ) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Spunky Sweetpea, you defend your cage against everyone. You like to fly and dive bomb, and you like to be in you human's hair.

Congrats on being POTD Spunky Sweetpea!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana