Thread: Precious Little Mayo!

Precious Little Mayo!

Dearest Little Mayo, you are precious indeed! What an utterly adorable tiny mite of a kitten you are, with that fluffy brown-black Tabby and white fur, and such a sweet face with the big perky ears, that cute pink nose with the dark spot on it, and those lovely big wide-open eyes gazing straight out at me! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You were only about eight weeks old there, so adorable. Now you are five months old and I'm sure even more adorable! You're so cute and pretty, exploring that great wide world out there in the form of athletic shoes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicago to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mommy will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Mommy smile with your antics. You enjoy knocking over plants, climbing screens, and jumping in the refrigerator. You've managed to tear the fabric covering the bottom of Mommy's box spring, and you like to sleep up there. I cat-sit for a family with two cats who have done that to every box spring in the place, so I'm quite impressed with your talent and industry at that! You and Mommy love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mayo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Mayo!!!

Be still my heart! Is there a more heart-melting sight than that of an 8 week old Tabby x fur nugget? Hmm...Maybe one named Mayo...nesting in a sneaker!!! What a pawsitively precious wee baby you were, Mayo, growing ever more adorable with each passing day, week, month; bringing countless laughs to your Mommy's life with your antics and your trademark kitten mischief! (INSIDE the frig?)

My favorite things to do are knock over plants, climb screens and jump in the refrigerator. I've managed to tear the fabric that covers the bottom of my Mom's box spring, and I like to sleep up there. I'm fairly bratty, but my Mommy loves me tons
    Bratty, yes! And your Mommy wouldn't have you any other way! hehe

And as if you could be anymore special, you're a rescue! As we cat lovers know, "rescue" is the most cherished breed of all, and in you your Mommy truly did hit the furkid jackpot, just as you landed in the bestest, most loving of furever homes! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, peanut! Meeting you this morning has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special , fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...tearing up the joint, lol; cuddling with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and MORE!!! Tons of love, snuggles and kisses to your, precious Mayo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Cuteness overload!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute little kitten you are, Mayo. Your antics keep your mommy busy.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana