Dearest Little Mayo, you are precious indeed! What an utterly adorable tiny mite of a kitten you are, with that fluffy brown-black Tabby and white fur, and such a sweet face with the big perky ears, that cute pink nose with the dark spot on it, and those lovely big wide-open eyes gazing straight out at me! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You were only about eight weeks old there, so adorable. Now you are five months old and I'm sure even more adorable! You're so cute and pretty, exploring that great wide world out there in the form of athletic shoes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chicago to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mommy will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Mommy smile with your antics. You enjoy knocking over plants, climbing screens, and jumping in the refrigerator. You've managed to tear the fabric covering the bottom of Mommy's box spring, and you like to sleep up there. I cat-sit for a family with two cats who have done that to every box spring in the place, so I'm quite impressed with your talent and industry at that! You and Mommy love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mayo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.