Thread: TINKER PHOTOS, Post 23! Please welcome our new family member: TINKER!

Threaded View

TINKER PHOTOS, Post 23! Please welcome our new family member: TINKER!

Last Sunday (October 11) I took a drive out to the Happy Hearts Feline Rescue in Manchester, about 15 miles away. And a new kitty, Tinker, came home with me!!!

She's a brown/black tabby lady, eight years old. She lived with one man for a long time, I guess since she was a kitten. Then two years ago, he passed away. His ex-wife didn't want her, so she (ex) gave her (Tinker) to the vet. He's the one who takes care of the Happy Hearts cats, so he asked Happy Hearts if they'd take her, and they did. She lived there for two years.. until last Sunday!

Here's her picture from the shelter's web site:
    https://www.petfinder.com/cat/tinker...-rescue-mi951/

I took a lot of photos a couple of days ago. After I get them over onto the computer, I'll post some here.

She's a real sweetie, friendly and full of confidence already. She and Sparkler are still working out their relationship and interaction. Still at the occasional low-growl stage, but no overt hostilities. They've been pretty much keeping away from each other.

Last edited by phesina; 11-15-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery