Thread: Sweet Kalista!

Sweet Kalista!

Dearest Kalista, what a stunningly beautiful Tabby/Calico mix lady you are! That colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big perky ears and long, LOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. It's so nicely composed with you posing Purrrfectly there, looking so sweet. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gulfport, MS to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're quite finicky, lovable when you want to be. Someone doesn't pick you up; you choose to settle on that person's lap! You keep your dear Purrrents on their toes, don't you. Your dear Dad has devised a foolproof method to find you: he shakes the laser pen, and you come running. Then, of course, you want to play with the light, jumping high to try and get it. Dad has given you a nickname, the "Poo Poo Bandit," because of what they sometimes find outside their shut bedroom door. They've never caught you in the act, but for some reason they think you're the one doing her business there! (Perhaps because it only seems to happen when you're mad at them?) You're full of energy and make them smile with your antics. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kalista, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of chasing the laser light!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Kalista!!!

Hi Kalista! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Tabby x Calico girl you are, Kalista! Not only stunning in looks (quite the kitty model!), but packed with purrsonality to spare; a girl who definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it! Gotta keep the humans on their toes and wanting for more, right sweetheart? hehe Thankfully, for your humans, your Daddy found that secret weapon: the elusive laser beam! Hard to resist that red light darting about! Then again, speaking of weapons, when all else fails and your subjects simply won't comply you beat everything in their repertoire with your "Poo Poo Bandit" maneuver! Naughty girl! Yes, you truly are one of a kind, Kalista, but no doubt your humans wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with purrfection???

How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a furkid as beautiful, as spunky and spirited, as sweet and loving as you, Kalista! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kalista! Meeting you today has been such fun, a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...chasing that laser beam, playing to your heart's content; keeping the humans hopping, catering to your every whim; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful, adorable Kalista, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kalista

I want to tell you how happy it makes me to read about you and your husband laughing (as I did too) at “the poo poo bandit.” I think all of us cat lovers know stories of cats being dumped at shelters for reasons such as this one, and I really enjoy how it seems to just wash off your backs. Thank you for loving Kalista no matter what! 😂

Hello, Kalista and happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous calico lady you are! I like your white, golden and black fur and your l-o-n-g white whiskers! Your fur looks very soft to pet!

You are a busy lady, too! You have lots of energy and give your people lots of reasons to smile! You and daddy have a special game- he shakes the laser pen and you come to play! You jump high to try to get it! You settle yourself in your chosen person's lap when it is time for snuggles! Best of all- you are a loved kitty, purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Kalista!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Calico/Tabby you are, Kalista.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana