Thread: Stunning Sweet Sidney!

Stunning Sweet Sidney!

Dearest Sidney, what a handsome Labrador Retriever mix boy you are! You are stunning indeed, with that coal-black fur and the white toes on your left front and back paws. What a sweet face you have, with those lovely big dark eyes, and aren't you gorgeous in your bandana from your trip to the groomer! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're a good, dear boy, patient with your beagle/terrier mix younger sister. You were wild as a puppy, but you've matured into a handsome, sweet, calm boy now seven years old. You still enjoy long walks and have energy to spare after! You and your dear sister and people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sidney, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sidney is magnificent, a very, very special DOTD. Looks like a Terrier to me, not that it really matters. Sidney is and always will be the best freaking dog ever!!

Stunning Sweet Sidney!

Good morning, Sidney! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day! And how very deserving you are indeed, sweetheart!

What a handsome Labbie x boy you are, Sidney! Love that pic of you apres spa, donning that stylin' bandanna, looking so sleek and shiny! Your "other half" may forever remain a mystery; white paw!!! But one thing is for certain: you're one beautiful blend of breeds; perfect just as you are in looks and personality; joyful and energetic with a heart of gold...and quite the gentleman too!

How very, very lucky your humans and fur sis are, having a furkid, a good big brother, a full fledged family member in you, Sidney! The joy you bring to your family is truly a priceless gift! You truly are a gem, Sidney; just as special as can be; simply the best!!!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Sidney! Meeting you today has brought some much needed warmth and *sunshine* to my dark and dreary, cold and rainy morning! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing fetch with your fur sister ( and letting her win, lol); chowing down on your fave foods and treats; spending special time with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Sidney, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sister, too!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sidney

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a wonderful boy and deserve to be honored.
    Now you are a calm gentleman, who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Stunning Sweet Sidney!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Congo

Congrats on being dog of the day,

HTML Code:
    petzindia.in