Thread: Magnificent Merlyn!

Magnificent Merlyn!

Dearest Merlyn, what an adorable little kitten (so you say) you are! That thick, thick pale fur with the slightly-darker pale brown Himalayan points is so luxurious and looks so soft! And what a sweet face you have, with those perky ears and those lovely big pale blue eyes gazing straight at me! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ohio to pet you, and pet your other dear boys, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're such a handsome, sweet boy. You're about four years old, the youngest of the boys and also the biggest. You're sure you can still fit in your dear Purrrson's lap, but you ooze right off each side if you're not careful! You accept and sometimes even demand affection. You're quite laid-back, not one to cause any kitty drama. You and your Purrrsons and boys all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Merlyn, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear boys and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Merlyn is the most excellent, sublime, beautiful cat in the world...infinity❤️💕😻

MAGNIFICENT Merlyn!!!

Hi Merlyn! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Be still my heart! What a hunky, handsome, breathtakingly beautiful, simply stunning, blue-eyed Himalayan boy you are, Merlyn! Your fluffy, white and taupe colored coat is magnificent! And whoa! Still growing? You can come warm my lap anytime! And just as your human says, you're every bit as beautiful on the inside as you are in looks! The purrfect furry package!

What a lucky family is yours, Merlyn, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You truly are a gentle giant, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Merlyn, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Merlyn, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Merlyn!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Himalayan you are, Merlyn. Your fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana