Thread: Beautiful Bianca!

Beautiful Bianca!

Dearest Bianca, What a precious, adorable Abyssinian Guinea Pig you are! You're so beautiful indeed with that colorful coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with the pink ears and white whiskers and lovely dark eyes. It sounds like you are living a delightful life, with your sister piggies Tessa and Gill and new li'l sister Willow, and your experienced human piggy slaves who cater to your every wheek! You enjoy Grass o'Clock outside sometimes! You are all Daddee's Girls, and he feeds you Romaine, carrots, chicory, hay, pellets, and "cookies" (Timothy Hay supplements). You piggies and hewmans all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bianca, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your piggy sisters and hewman servants and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some Grass o'Clock time followed by a special serving of cookies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bianca!

Wheek, wheek, Bianca! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your Dad and fur sisters Tessa, Gill and newbie Willow too!

This Jersey girl's piggy loving heart went squish, seeing your beautiful, sweet self up on my Pet of the Day page this morning, reading your heartwarming backstory! And what a heartwarming backstory it is!

I'm sure it wasn't easy for you or your former family, having to say goodbye. But oh, what a happy new beginning you were blessed with, having landed in the happiest of furever homes, complete with a devoted and experienced wheeker pawrent, and 2 (now 3!) fur sisters to play and cuddle with! To say you won the furever family jackpot would be an understatement! And speaking from experience I can say without hesitation that nothing beats being a "Daddy's girl!"

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, joyful and loving as you, Bianca! You truly are a treasure, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking some time out of your fun and action packed day to paw off a note to us, Bianca! Meeting you and your family today, getting but a glimpse into your wonderful life, has been a joy! I hope you and the herd enjoy a very special day of celebration...treated to a fun filled, indoor happy hour (seeing as it might be too cold outside for Grass O'Clock, hehe); playing with your sisters; chowing down on yummy romaine, carrots, chicory, hay, pellets, and cookies; cuddling with your Dad (and Mom, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bianca, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Willow, Tessa and Gill too!!!

Beautiful, precious Bianca!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Bianca, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable, precious and Heaven-sent! (We cavies!) We're so glad you (and your "siblings") have a happy life! (Be careful outdoors ... There are poisons (fertilizers, bug spray) and predators lurking!) Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

*November is Adopt-a-Senior Pet Month*

Bianca

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    It was a good choice to stay in the USA
    You have a wonderful life with good food and friends
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Bianca!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana