Thread: Beautiful Crystal!

Beautiful Crystal!

Dearest Crystal, what a beautiful lady you are, an absolutely stunning buff and white Tabby cat! My stunning buff and white Tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You're so pretty with that thick, fluffy fur which looks so very soft. What a sweet face you have, with that cute pink nose and those lovely big orange eyes looking out through your spectacles. That certainly does look like a big smile there! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the big lake to Oconomowoc, WI to pet you, and pet your dear doggie pal Nala, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be came to the shelter and met you just in time! You fell in love with and adopted each other, and off you went with your new Purrrmanent Purrrson. My deepest thanks to your dear Purrrson for saving you and bringing you Home! You never have to worry again about going back to the shelter! At your terrific Furrrever Home, you have your own little cat house outside for when you want to go out. We're glad you're mostly an inside kitty, much safer for you! You're very playful, and you love going in your Purrrson's room. You love Nala, and you drink from her water bowl in the summer. You're so pretty dressed up with your specs and purple bell! You and Nala and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Crystal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Nala and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-16-2020 at 06:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Crystal!!!

Greetings, Crystal! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, white and buff Tabby girl you are, Crystal, and quite the kitty model! That pic of you in those glasses is priceless! When my husband saw it he asked, "Where did they find glasses that small?" So, I'm guessing you're a big reader!
    And yes, that's definitely a smile I see on that beautiful, sweet face of yours, and you have every reason to smile, having landed in the bestest of furever homes those many years ago!

Endless thanks to your family for saving you from the unspeakable, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, EXTRA special and most deserving girl! And in return for their compassion you've blessed their lives with your unconditional love and devotion the past 14 wonderful years, bringing priceless joy to their lives each and every day of the year! How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged family in you, sweetheart! Just as your human says, you truly are the best, Crystal, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Crystal! Meeting you today, learning of the love your family holds in their hearts for you, and you from them, has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing and spending fun time with your bestie Nala the pup and your humans; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Crystal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Crystal up in Wisconsin! (I'm just outside Chicago) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your fluffy, white and buff colored fur and your cute pink nose! Your fur looks very soft to pet!

You are a busy lady, too! You visit your person's room to see what is going on! You sometimes drink from your dog buddy Nala's water bowl in the summer. You are mostly an inside kitty, but you do have your own house outside for when you want to spend time there! You, Nala and your person love each other very much! PURRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Crystal!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

​Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Crystal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana