Thread: Terrific Talbot!

Terrific Talbot!

Hi Talbot! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, GSD x Husky boy you are, Talbot! (My girl Cody was a rescued GSD x Husky too!) You look so regal, so noble in your feature photo, Talbot! And while the calendar may say you're entering your golden years, you still have the spunk and energy of a pup half your age, and like me, eagerly awaiting that first snowy day!

How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you in their lives; having known your devoted companionship the past 13 wonderful years! Just as your Mom says, you truly are a blessing, heaven sent, the poster boy for doggie adoption!

He's always looking for attention and loves to be scratched behind his ears. He's been a blessing to our family and we love him very much.
    Amen!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your family; receiving tons of ear skritches and belly rubs; chowing down on your fave foods and yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Talbot, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Talbot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Talbot

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    From a sickly puppy to a handsome senior dog.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Talbot, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous, handsome German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix guy you are. Thank you for sharing that fantastic photo with us. You look so noble and wise! And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear people got you from the SPCA when you were a pup. You had worms, and you were so quiet and still, they worried about you at first. But you got your shots and pills, and soon you were fine, becoming the energetic puppy they knew you really were.

Now you are a mature gentleman, but you still have plenty of energy and even still act like a puppy sometimes. You've never bitten anyone, but your tail is a formidable weapon! You love snow, and depending how far north you are on the East Coast, you should be getting some before long! You love attention and being scratched behind your ears. You are a blessing to your dear family, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Talbot, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and plenty of ear-scratches!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Handsome Talbot!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana