Be still my piggy loving heart! What an adorable wheeker boy you are, Loki! I just love your swirly coat, your coloring! But oh, that face!!! It's easy to see how your Mom just couldn't resist! And after a call to Dad the deal was sealed! What a wonderful addition to the family (humans and furry ones alike!) you are, Loki! Not all males welcome another boy into the herd as handily as your fur bros have; bonded buddies for life! No doubt about it! You and your family were destined to be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Loki! Meeting you this morning, been treated to your utterly heart-melting pics has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...treated to extra floor time, chasing your brother around the house; chowing down on some yummy fruits and veggies; cuddling with your mom and dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Loki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your furry bros, too!

SO beautiful!!! SO sweet!!!