Thread: Beautiful Beloved Buddy!

Beautiful Beloved Buddy!

Dearest Buddy, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're such a handsome Tuxedo, with that fluffy trademark black and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes and those unusual markings of the black nose and black chin. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It shows those markings quite well, not to mention your dear kitty sister Rusti behind you in the bathroom sink there. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Raleigh, NC to pet you and Rusti both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a great story you have to tell, of how you and your dear Purrrson-to-be first met! She/he had discovered that a beautiful feral mom-kitty had had kittens in his/her shed. She/he visited the little family every day and fell in love with the kitten with the black nose and black chin. Then one day she came home and was saddened and disappointed to find that mom had moved you all out of the shed.

And then, about a month later your Purrrson heard a meow, pushed some bushes back, and there was the black-nosed kitten on the other side of the fence! You talked with each other for several days before you became trusting enough to come to her side of the fence. You've been "buddies" ever since. Now you even sit on Rusti in the bathroom sink! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Rusti and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Beloved Buddy!

Good morning, beautiful Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! (We see you Rusti!)

I was so moved, reading your human's love filled tribute to her beautiful Buddy; her pick of the litter! I can only imagine her great surprise, her relief and joy, finding you hiding behind that fence after a whole month, believing you were gone forever! And though a bit hesitant at first, it wouldn't be long before you realized what your Mom had known from day one, that you and she were destined to be, together forever! What a heartwarming story of love lost and found!

I'm sorry to hear of the injury to your tail, Buddy. But thankfully it was spared amputation, and that helicopter action it motors into as you prance about the yard no doubt only adds to your charm! And speaking of charm. How special are your markings, your black chin and nose! Your Mom is only lucky lady, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, sweetheart!
    Inside and out, in looks and in purrsonalilty, you couldn't be any more purrfect if you tried, Buddy! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Buddy! Meeting you today has been such a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting with sister Rusti in the...sink, lol; prancing about your yard, spinning that gorgeous tail; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Rusti, too!

Beautiful Buddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Tuxedo you are, Buddy. You coat looks so soft.

I am sorry for the accident to your tail.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana