Thread: Sweetheart Sam!

Sweetheart Sam!

Dearest Sam, you are a sweetheart, indeed. What a great photo that is of you relaxing on your dear Dad's shoulder! Thank you for sharing it with us. Your fur is absolutely beautiful, and it looks so soft. I think that dilute-calico orange and grey coloring is very unusual in a male. And what a sweet face you have! Those lovely big pale green eyes are stunning, so full of love and peace. What a happy pair you and Dad make! You look so contented on his shoulder there, and no doubt he is just as contented. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know that Dad will pet you for me.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your own chair at the kitchen table, and you keep your dear Purrrents company while they eat. When you were a kitten, you enjoyed riding on Dad's shoulder. You're both disappointed that you're too big for that now, but you (and he too, I'm sure) do appreciate your being carried around. You enjoy affection, which you reward with a deep rumbling appreciative purr. You and Dad love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe another shoulder-ride!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Sam!

My pet is Sam, and he's a seven-year-old male tabby. He's got a great personality and lives in Olmsted Falls, Ohio. He has his own chair at the kitchen table and keeps us company while we eat!

He used to like to ride on my shoulder when he was a kitten - I don't know which of us was more disappointed when he grew too big for that, but he appreciates being carried around anyway. He does not mind affection, and has a deep rumbling purr in appreciation. We think he is a handsome boy, and love him very much.
    Hello, gorgeous Sam in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! Your markings remind me a little bit of a cougar. I like your very handsome face, and the darker, necklace-like stripe around your neck! What a hunky kitty guy!

You used to take shoulder rides as a kitten - you have grown too big for that, but you still like to be carried! You have your own chair at the kitchen table and keep your people company at meal times! You are okay with receiving affection, and offer your rumbling purr! Best of all- you are a very much-loved kitty! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Cat of the Day Sweetheart Sam!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweetheart Sam!!!

Hi Sam! Happy Cat of the Day you, sweetheart!

What a handsome, most fetching Tabby boy you are, Sam! You have the sweetest face, Sam, and how beautiful are those luminescent, jade green eyes! But as swoon worthy as your stunning good looks are, it's that photo of you riding on your Daddy's shoulder that has put me in total meltdown mode! You may no longer be that wee kitten, hitching a ride on your Daddy's shoulder, but there's no denying you and he are still a perfect fit!

How lucky your Daddy, your entire family is, having a furkid as handsome, as sweet and loving as you in their lives; a full fledged family member with a well deserved seat at the table!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hitching a ride, receiving tons of cuddles, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Sam, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Never too big for love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~