Dearest Sam, you are a sweetheart, indeed. What a great photo that is of you relaxing on your dear Dad's shoulder! Thank you for sharing it with us. Your fur is absolutely beautiful, and it looks so soft. I think that dilute-calico orange and grey coloring is very unusual in a male. And what a sweet face you have! Those lovely big pale green eyes are stunning, so full of love and peace. What a happy pair you and Dad make! You look so contented on his shoulder there, and no doubt he is just as contented. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know that Dad will pet you for me.

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your own chair at the kitchen table, and you keep your dear Purrrents company while they eat. When you were a kitten, you enjoyed riding on Dad's shoulder. You're both disappointed that you're too big for that now, but you (and he too, I'm sure) do appreciate your being carried around. You enjoy affection, which you reward with a deep rumbling appreciative purr. You and Dad love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe another shoulder-ride!